Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to get a good deal on a rear stand????

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I like the suzuki brand stands the best.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pitbull are the best IMO.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
to be able to remove your rear wheel, it makes it easier to work on them, and easier to clean them when standing upright instead of leaning on the kickstand.

·
Registered
108 Posts
pitbull stands are the best out there.. spend the extra money and get the pitbull stand.. trust me you will be more than happy with it... and it will last you for ever.. they also have a spooled/standard stand that will allow you to pick the bike up by the spools or from the swingarm.. well mad stands..

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stands

well w/ my 04 gsxr should i get a spooled one or standard? i would like to get one for under 130 or so but just not sure what to get, and where is a good place to buy one

·
Registered
217 Posts
i use the spooled ones alittle more secure while on it. i also use the swing arm sliders for spools. i got mine from marietta motor sports / 1888fastlap.com i think they were like 25 or so and the pitbull stand was like 130. give them a call they are good people to deal with.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ebay

i found a guy that sells both front and rear stands either standard to spooled for like 120, but sounds like pitbull is the one to go with, all i really need is a rear

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stands

still trying to choose a stand, the guy on ebay ( worldview2000cbr929 ) is selling both front/rear for under 115 and he has good feedback about the stands, ???unviersal L shaped supports or U shaped bobbin style braces for bikes w/ bobbins on swingarm??? which one would you recommend??? and also i've been reading about stands from redlinestands.com, can get just rear stand and spool for like 90, and the feedback on that is good, so can someone suggest which one to go with on this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.