Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
:clap: :laughingr :funny: ..I just want to get one for my boy's to race....they love bikes!!!

They are junk. They are more for looks than actually using. Do not buy one of these unless you are ready to be disappointed. They have plastic wheels. Hard plastic front wheels means no turning. No turning means no fun. Really I know someone who bought one and he put the controller up and it sits on his dresser for show.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Boss358 said:

actually those are different ones....the one princess posted is a large size RC bike...they go for $99 @ best buy/circuit city...i almost bought one for christmas...it even has HID headlights hahaha

EDIT: they look more like your 2nd post.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yeah I don't know how fast it goes or if it even turns and what not but I know the suzuki dealer where I bought my bike from has one sitting on top of the counter. Looks very nice but I dunno if i would buy one maybe for my daughters I would.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Best buy doesn't sell them (i work there), but Circuit city and toys r us has them. The wheels are rubber, and they do turn pretty good. I'm working on a way to juice up the motor on one with one of my $250.00 motors from my RC collection. They're pretty funny to watch going down the street. I'm gonna paint mine with the black and gray paint scheme of the 04 1000.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My Parents got me one as a gag gift for xmas, haven't tried it out yet because of the snow...it is made by Tyco so it should work well, my girlfriend got me one of the Tyco motocross bikes a few years back alot of fun :thumbup:

Yeah, I know the wallpaper is gay lookin, just bought the house a few months ago, and haven't had a chance to paint...

·
Registered
320 Posts
gixxerk1 said:
Best buy doesn't sell them (i work there), but Circuit city and toys r us has them. The wheels are rubber, and they do turn pretty good. I'm working on a way to juice up the motor on one with one of my $250.00 motors from my RC collection. They're pretty funny to watch going down the street. I'm gonna paint mine with the black and gray paint scheme of the 04 1000.

The one my friend got had plastic wheels. It didn't turn at all on smooth surfaces. Tyco must have changed them or something because I have heard of a few people that were mad because of the plastic wheels.

·
Registered
320 Posts
granny said:
My Parents got me one as a gag gift for xmas, haven't tried it out yet because of the snow...it is made by Tyco so it should work well, my girlfriend got me one of the Tyco motocross bikes a few years back alot of fun :thumbup:

Yeah, I know the wallpaper is gay lookin, just bought the house a few months ago, and haven't had a chance to paint...

Check you tires and see if they are rubber or plastic. I would like to know. I didn't buy one because of my friend but if they have plastic wheels I might get one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well the back tire is a softer compound than the front :lol: well I should say that the front tire does seem to be more like plastic than rubber...should be alright on asphault I would think....what kind of surface were they running it on?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm getting my airbrush for valentine's day......gotta practice, cuz I have no idea what I'm doing with one yet, but when I paint it, i'll put some pics up. Don't count on it being anytime soon though. Like I said, I don't know the first thing about using it though. :headscrat

·
Registered
201 Posts
there was a video a while ago on a website of nitro powered ones. they were smaller than that but they were running them on a track and like knee down and all. really fast too. there was a website to buy them but they were like 400 or something like that. sorry im not to much help on where to find them or anything. but yeah that one looks cool but i would want to try one out before buying one

·
Registered
128 Posts
They'd be fun with a few guys in a parking lot, you can run up to 4 of them at a time, there are 4 different frequencey's you can change them to. I was thinking of painting mine to match my bike and leathers but I don't have the time...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.