Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how that happened, but I think the dealer might have loaded a GSR 600 Map on my ECU by accident. He was showing me his Flash kit. All he did was increasing fuel level by 30%. The Engine started making a different noise. Then he put the bars back to 0 and flashed the ECU back to normal. I saw that GSR 600 was selected in the model field. But it can also be that the model is only saved there as kind of a user profile, since the software used is only for changing throttle response and injected fuel amount. How can I check if the right map is on the ECU? To make sure, is there an easy way of resetting it to factory default or do I have to buy a new one?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Go to the website and download the program and the maps. Follow instructions. You have to have 9 volt battery connection which comes with the unit to be able to load at your desktop or if you have a laptop you can leave the unit mounted and plug it in. Big help is mounting the pc3 so that you don't have to disconnect the tie straps to access the connectors for 9v or computer. You only need the 9v when flashing the firmware on the bike or when removing the unit to do the loads off the bike.

If you get a custom map made for the bike be sure to first thing make a copy by connecting and saving map that automaticly displays when booting up the program which I believe is how I remember the boot process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts