Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone living in Cupertino or around? I would like to go out and ride on week ends, since am a new rider I don't have many friends who has a bike. So plz let me know if you are interested in riding on week ends or if you have a group of people who rides often and is welling to add a newb. Thanx :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
bayareridersforum.com :thumbup: my friend is where you'll meet riders around your area. Greetings from San Jose. Ride Safe

·
Registered
64 Posts
9 is overrated.. Try riding up Alum rock ave (off 680 S) to 130 Mt. Hamilton Ave, and then it drops off on the other side of the moutain. At the junciton, you can keep going straight to LIvermore or make a right and go to Patterson and reverse course.

One of the most funnest rides around. You can enjoy riding without having to go very fast. There are sections where you can stretch the legs of the bike as well.

Caution though, roads are narrow for the most part and there are bicyclists around. If you f** up, it will take a while for the paramedics to come get u. However the roads, ride and the views are spectacular!! I have ridden it on all kinds of bikes (supersports, gixxer 750, liter bikes, supermoto and standard bike (speed triple) and the road was enjoyable on all of them!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
i am in san jose to, anyone going to the great clips west coast moto jam?

City Bike Ride to the Races!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save dough and have fun with City Bike--they love meeting our readers.

Did you know you can ride to the Great Clips West Coast Moto Jam at Infineon Raceway on May 6 with the CityBike crew? AND you get a discounted ticket? Really? Really! The ride leaves Fort Mason in SF at 9am May 6.

Cost of the ride is FREE. Your race-day ticket at Infineon Raceway is just $25 (a savings of $15 if purchased in advance). Call 800-870-RACE (7223), ext 161 (Scott Hartwick).

Spiffs at the track:
--Preferred motorcycle parking at Turn 2
--Complimentary helmet and leather check at Turn 2
--Great AMA Pro Road Racing, featuring several main events, plus
Supermoto USA, Vintage Motorcycle Display, Clint Ewing stunt show and more

Click: http://www.infineonraceway.com/citybikeride/

Follow link above to sign up! See you there!

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Lol man that post was from 2010 lmao but yes there is a big group of riders that leave from Starbucks every Sunday and go out and play for a few hrs. I meet up with them last week on uvas rd and road over hecker up old san.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts