Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and girls they got another BBQ at memorial park up in Spring Valley on Sunday Aug. 21st. Who's going? For the people who went to Riders unlimited BBQ last year put some post about how last years event went. I'll try to scan the flyer up or take a pic of it. I'll post details of the event tomorrow

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
wish i could go but my boys 21st birthday is today(sat.) and more then likey i wont be house till probley 5am or so bettin on pretty fucked up :thumbup: but i just might found time to try to make it down there :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you can make it mikey. Your gonna be real hurt though , but you can make it...lol.....it was my friend's bday party last night and i got trashed.. didnt get home till 5:30 this morning and had to go to work at 11am. so yeah ur gonna make it but you'll be hurt

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aug. 21st sunday 1:00pm at dunkin donuts by 59. My cell number is 646-326-9740 if your coming through and havent be counted for give me a call so we know your coming.see you people there

g

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got there at around 4:30 pm. by that time there wasn't alot of people. the stunt show started and only 4 people stunted for the comp. I went to dunkin donuts at 1:15 to meet other gixxers and didn't see any bikes there so i left to go riding with some people. i thought our riding was better than the bbq. we kept on hitting up diffirent place to pick up more bikes to go down to the bbq and ended up with like 16 or 17 bikes by the time we meet up at sloatsburg. after that we went crazy on the ride back to the bbq. it was pretty crazy with about 17 bikes riding down I-87. Also i need a bigger bike. shit is kinda hard keeping up with the liters if my bike is about to top out way before their's does. lol

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
So I didn't miss anything, good!!! For the RR BBQ about 30 of us left from the shoprite in Fishkill. For me the ride down was better than the stunt show. 30 sportbikes ripping up and down the mountains on 9W and flying down the palisades PWKY........ :thumbup: That was awesome.........

So you guys were on old 17 in Sloatsburg and then hit the thruway. I know you can really open the bike up on I-87, depending on traffic!!! :thumbup: ;)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah when the the traffic cleared after going around it its pretty much full throttle till we get to the next traffic.lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.