Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 GSXR750 and bought the bike used. It came with a bolt on Yosh RS-3 Polished Can. After riding it for a little bit, I said screw it ill just do it right and get the full system. Now it is on its way (and the bolt on is for sale by the way) and I have a question for anyone here who has done this. Switched from a bolt on to a full system. 1. Did you notice any sound difference? 2. How about performance? ....Yes I have a power commander and plan to remap. Thanks alot for every response to this post!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lenzuki said:
I have an 02 GSXR750 and bought the bike used. It came with a bolt on Yosh RS-3 Polished Can. After riding it for a little bit, I said screw it ill just do it right and get the full system. Now it is on its way (and the bolt on is for sale by the way) and I have a question for anyone here who has done this. Switched from a bolt on to a full system. 1. Did you notice any sound difference? 2. How about performance? ....Yes I have a power commander and plan to remap. Thanks alot for every response to this post!

How much for the bolt-on?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
you should notice a power difference and a little change in the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.