Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you ride in the rain? I have been seeing quit a few bikes out even in the rain. Would riding in the rain be worth it? What do you guys think? i rode about 4 hours out on the backroad and freeway .when the weather got cold , it mades my dick hard .but it was cool riding for today in seattle :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
my bike is my only ride so if i have to i do, but its not my 1st choice....the cold aint shit tho, you just gotta suck it up and dress warm enough

·
Registered
317 Posts
Been caught in the rain numerous times. Its not that bad as long as your moving cause you can tuck in and most of the rain goes over you. Once your legs get soaked it sucks cause then it gets cold and i just dont like having on wet clothes. Rain is scarry cause you have a whole lot less traction. My sv would spin the tire at 50 like it was nothing just rolling on the throttle with new tires in the rain. Haven't ridden the 750 in the rain yet but i'm sure it would be that much more worse.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
usdm420 said:
my bike is my only ride so if i have to i do, but its not my 1st choice....the cold aint shit tho, you just gotta suck it up and dress warm enough
You in so cali buddy, you can't talk about riding in the cold!

Speaking of bad weather riding, I ride unless there is ice on the ground, I rode to work this morning in the snow, I ride rain or shine.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
jeepboyyj said:
Been caught in the rain numerous times. Its not that bad as long as your moving cause you can tuck in and most of the rain goes over you. Once your legs get soaked it sucks cause then it gets cold and i just dont like having on wet clothes. Rain is scarry cause you have a whole lot less traction. My sv would spin the tire at 50 like it was nothing just rolling on the throttle with new tires in the rain. Haven't ridden the 750 in the rain yet but i'm sure it would be that much more worse.
That all depends on your tire, I had some Pilot H2's that were almost toast and they would spin up on the freeway at 70mph, if I hit the gas. But then I put some Pilot Powers on and even in this cold weather, I have to try to spin it up, can't do it easy on a straight either, so just make sure you put some good tires on there.

·
Registered
653 Posts
2004gsxr750 said:
How many of you ride in the rain? I have been seeing quit a few bikes out even in the rain. Would riding in the rain be worth it? What do you guys think? i rode about 4 hours out on the backroad and freeway .when the weather got cold , it mades my dick hard .but it was cool riding for today in seattle :thumbup:
wow, cold makes ur dick hard.. thats new :headscrat

getting caught in the rain is no big deal, just sucks if ur tires r bald.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The bike is the only transpo i have at the moment (so cal). We are in the middle of a little thunderstorm all week, I just bring a spare pair of pants to work to change into (dont have a rain suit), by the end of the day the pair i wore to work is dry (from hanging in the bathroom in the office (its a small office, 3 people all together)) so i throw those in my backpack, get home and change into the dry ones. Its fun playing musical clothes...well...without the music...

·
Registered
122 Posts
i try not to ride in the rain,have been caught a few times and is not fun.
the guys at work laugh,if it rains while i'm at work and looks like it will on the way home i ring my wife and get her to finish early and pick me up.
if the forcast is rain for a few days then i drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts