Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was riding with my boys today..like 9 of us...we were waiting for another one of my friends so we started stunting in the parking lot since it was big and empty...heres where the shitty part starts..
im so used to clutching 2nd gear and to do that u gotta yank on the throttle hard...so..since the lot was small i could only throttle 1st gear..i gave it too much gas...went too damn high and fast...hit the rev limiter..to make it worse i hit a bump..the bike landed HARD..my friends said they heard and saw me land hard and the front forks compressed so hard my rear tire went up..
-anyway..my upper fairing bracket broke..im just gonna buy a new one since they're not too expensive on eBay..also..while landing, my gas tank hit hard and it actually scratched up the side part of the frame (gotta check out tank)..
but..heres my question...i dented my rim SLIGHTLY but enough for it to cause a lot of vibration on the bars..and its really bumpy..does anyone know if a dented rim is fixable?..or do i have to spend mad money for a new stoopid rim...THIS SUCKS!..bikes outta commission for a couple of weeks and the weather is so beautiful :headshake

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
there is a place i cant remember it right now but ill try to find the name.. im sure someone will come up witht he name :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.