Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down early this morning in Orlando... No lights on the street, the signs marking the round-about were gone and approached it at approx. 35mph. Hit the curb flew thru the round-about and took a tumble in the mud....Totally sucks but My gear did it's job!!! Was glad to walk away from that one. The aftermath was:
bent forks
gouged magneto cover,
cracked akrapovic can,
every fairing cracked or torn
puig wind screen shattered
trashed front wheel, tire, discs...etc etc....

total damage in excess of $6800! Wow! ANd I was evn going 10 mph under the limit too...

Just glad to still be here. Be safe everyone and WEAR your GEAR!!!!

Yup yup...

Thanks guys n girls! I hope to be in the market for a new one soon...

Vince

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
That sucks. Going slow too. You go slow you get lots of dammage. Go fast and you would probally ride home.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup. I wouldn't have considered buyin w/o it... Still sucks tho... I hate to see my bike like that...

·
Registered
25 Posts
To bad about your bike, I guess that is what insurance is for, make sure you make a claim for your gear, my guess is most of it would be considered a loss by the insurance company.. Glad your ok..

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sorry to hear about your 750 glad to hear that your ok though. Just curious what streets where you on? Hope it wasn't 50 that street is getting a bad rep these past few months.

kre8

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually I was on Avalon Park Blvd off of East 50. Newer residential area... sucks on lighting for streets...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts