Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
And the craziest thing is you, 05 Gixxer King, had warned your buddy Keith to cool it on his bike, back on 11-21-06, after Keith had gone down the first time. Fock. :headshake
I really don't think this the place to point out the previous posts in that thread.:headshake Tribute to the fallen...NOT why he didn't listen. Show some respect. RIP Keith

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Rip... i messaged the admin to change his title to rest in peace in light of the recent events

·
Registered
172 Posts
our prayers are with you and your family keith....so sorry to see that you;ve gone. God be with you...I truley pray that you knew Him.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thought i might post some pictures of the memorial we placed for him at the site of the accident in Prescott. It is between mile marker 359 and 360 heading south out of town. If you happen to be riding by and wish to stop there is a little turn off just before it on the left side.

the cross is placed where he hit but he flew up the side of the mountian and landed back down by the road by the 2x4 in the picture(look close it is pretty far)

Also please feel welcome to sign the helmet in remembrance of Keith.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I really wish I could sign the helmet. Everytime I read about this it brings a lump to my throat and I didn't even know the guy. I am six years older than him but reading about it makes me think of my kids and how his parents feel. Stuff like this is so sad and reminds you that life is short and can end at anytime for whatever reason. The memorial looks great and I am sure he is smiling down on you guys. He should feel honored to have friends like you that would do that for him.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sad news, Awesome memorial the sprocket was a great idea. Hope no moron decides to mess with the Lid & was that his acutal lid? If so maybe all his friends sign it and give it to his parents? He was a rider and if I had a choice I would like to go doing something that I loved doing as well. That little wall right at the edge of the hill, looks to me like bad news IMO

RIP Keith.:headshake

21 - 40 of 44 Posts