Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
your brother sounds like he lived on the edge. he went out in a ball of fire that makes him a legend. hes up in heaven doing a fucking burnout right now. so dont feel sad for our fallen angels...pour out a little liquor and blow out some smoke and remember them as they were.

RIP

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
I was also wondering what happened to Riski. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. RIP Riski.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. RIP Riski

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
R.I.P Riski. Sorry for your loss man. I think it's great you're rebuilding his bike, I wish you the best of luck with the project and can't wait to see some progress on it!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I guess I'm going to be the dick and say what I was thinking.. I was thinking since Riski's disappearance from the forum was under less than favorable conditions that he had returned with an alibi under a new name... :headshake I'm truly sorry that was my first thought, and even more sorry for your loss. I never had an issue with Riski and thought he was a valuable member of this community, especially with his experience on the strip and willingness to share it. I wish you and your family the best of luck through this difficult time...

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
RIP, sorry for your lost,prayers go out.

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
RIP Riski!
Sorry for your loss, was wondering where he was.

·
The Dude
4,386 Posts
I know we have some vids of him racing, but maybe someone can also post up a nice pic of him in his honor. :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 133 Posts