·
Registered
652 Posts
Sorry for the loss. RIP

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
RIP

Sorry to hear about your brother, he was a very active member here.

I remember reading about his prior accident that wasy crazy.

maybe post up the things you need and if people want they can donate it to you. He had alot of people who liked him on this board.

Again sorry for your loss.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
RIP

maybe post up the things you need and if people want they can donate it to you. He had alot of people who liked him on this board.

Excellent idea and I will also help by lookin on other forums.

·
Super Moderator
4,849 Posts
RIP

^^^^
I was shocked when I read this. I was thinking that he had not posted in a while now I know why. I can't imagine loosing one of my brothers. Sorry for your loss. RIP Riski

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Rest in Peace brother, you will be missed.
My prayers go out for you and your family

·
Registered
54 Posts
sorry for your loss...my thoughts r with you and your family

·
Registered
542 Posts
Seems like yesterday I was talking to him after I put my extensions on and he was telling me he would pm me cause he was going to be selling his extended swingarm. R.I.P. You will be missed.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Wow riski was a good dude.
I was wondering about him this weekend cuz we would get together on Black ops every once and awhile and i noticed he hadn't been on for awhile. i guess i know why now.

RIP Riski

good luck with the build, let us know when its done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks everyone! It really means alot!!! I havent really torn into the bike yet and I have to go through the parts he has already. I will def post up a list of parts Im gonna need, and as he would do it I'll get pics of the progress.

Here is a pic of him with his bike when he first got it.

Here is a pic of his bike and jaq

·
Registered
60 Posts
haven't been on in a couple of weeks been kinda busy....& this is the 1st thing i see...wow!!! stand up guy, I purchased my xtre from him! I'm sorry for your loss & I send my blessings to you & your family....RIP

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Man I hate to read this. I can't imagine losing a sibling. I've got 2 sisters and my world would be shattered! It takes a lot to be able to put something back together like a bike in a time like this. I don't know how well I'd do emotionally with something like that! My prayers are with your family!

·
Premium Member
1,633 Posts
Seems like yesterday I was talking to him after I put my extensions on and he was telling me he would pm me cause he was going to be selling his extended swingarm. R.I.P. You will be missed.
That was the first thing I remembered when I read that he had passed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Stupid cager:headshake

·
The Bestest Racer
3,027 Posts
Holy shit... I bought some stuff from Riski right after his accident last fall. Very great guy to do business with. So sad to hear of his passing.

I have a bunch of parts for the 01/02 750's. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

41 - 60 of 133 Posts