61 - 80 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
R.I.P. Riski

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Me to it is kind of creepy his last thread was The last ride hard to believe he just got through that bike crash and then this.
the picture in your signature is 4 miles from my parents house in byron, illinois... awesome track he visited quite frequently. gonna be odd going back there when i visit... hate to say it but my body is becoming a graveyard w/ all of these memorial tats, not the artwork i planned on covering myself with

·
Banned
12,190 Posts
the picture in your signature is 4 miles from my parents house in byron, illinois... awesome track he visited quite frequently. gonna be odd going back there when i visit... hate to say it but my body is becoming a graveyard w/ all of these memorial tats, not the artwork i planned on covering myself with
Yea life is to short even if you live to be old.I wanted to post a cool pic he posted but can't find,he was taking a picture of his jag through a window which was capturing his reflection it was a great pic if any one sees it or knows were to find it let me know.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Yea life is to short even if you live to be old.I wanted to post a cool pic he posted but can't find,he was taking a picture of his jag through a window which was capturing his reflection it was a great pic if any one sees it or knows were to find it let me know.
Yeah I remember that post. His Jag was in the shop for something.

I too am taken back by his death more then I thought I would be. Its pretty crazy. Im kinda glad I havent been able to play COD lately so I dont see his name.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Im sorry for your loss...RIP Riski. Seeing OIF sig brought it to my attention. But i loved Riski's bike, we have the same gen, plus its has some show and ALOT of GO.:thumbup: And that is great that you are restoring it. Also i am with uneedthis2...i have one younger sister and if i lost her i would be shattered as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I forget riskis relationship status, Im hoping some one is keeping his dog in the family? Didnt he have a pit??
My sister and I are taking care of Diesel (his pup). We just had to take his dog in for surgery. He tore his tendon in his back leg. $4300 later he should be back to 90% soon.

Thanks everyone, it is very hard as we lived together and all of his stuff is here.

As far as parts I need for it...with just looking at it I know I need
All plastics
Headlight housing
rear pegs
rear brake resivour
undertray/battery tray
lock with cables for the trunk

I think I will need a new frame too. One of the mounts for the subframe (left lower) broke off.

I will take some pics of the bike and its current state and post them up.

Again thank you all!!! It makes things a little easier seeing that he was liked by and helped so many!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
A great pic thanks for sharing it he loved his toys,what will happen to his vett if i am not being to personal.?
Actually the vette is mine. He did help me work on it, and was proud of it as if it was his. Dont worry about asking questions, I dont mind at all. He had his 03 jaguar s type r, his 02 gsxr, and a 97 tbird. He did love everything motorsports.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
My sister and I are taking care of Diesel (his pup). We just had to take his dog in for surgery. He tore his tendon in his back leg. $4300 later he should be back to 90% soon.

Thanks everyone, it is very hard as we lived together and all of his stuff is here.

As far as parts I need for it...with just looking at it I know I need
All plastics
Headlight housing
rear pegs
rear brake resivour
undertray/battery tray
lock with cables for the trunk

I think I will need a new frame too. One of the mounts for the subframe (left lower) broke off.

I will take some pics of the bike and its current state and post them up.

Again thank you all!!! It makes things a little easier seeing that he was liked by and helped so many!
Im going to post the parts needed on my trackday org forum and try to see what they have. If I find some stuff there will be no rush in getting it I dont want you to feel obligated to get it or get it in a hurry at all. I just wanna try and help in anyway I can.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
A link to all his threads i always liked reading he had a true need for speed..:thumbup:

http://www.gsxr.com/search.php?searchid=2173446
That link didnt work OIF but all any one has to do is click on his user name, view his user profile and then click on the all posts by or threads started by link.

This will work as long as his username is still active. I doubt any one will be killing that name any time soon if at all.

·
Banned
12,190 Posts
That link didnt work OIF but all any one has to do is click on his user name, view his user profile and then click on the all posts by or threads started by link.

This will work as long as his username is still active. I doubt any one will be killing that name any time soon if at all.
Thanks i used that link in my sig and it did not work either it works when i click it?.+1 on how to get there after user profile stats then all threads.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Im going to post the parts needed on my trackday org forum and try to see what they have. If I find some stuff there will be no rush in getting it I dont want you to feel obligated to get it or get it in a hurry at all. I just wanna try and help in anyway I can.
Thanks, If I can swing it at the time I will get it. I dropped a ton of money on my car just before his accident.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Thanks, If I can swing it at the time I will get it. I dropped a ton of money on my car just before his accident.
thanks for being open and letting all of us know whats going on, i grew up 4 miles from byron drag way and my parents still live there.. riski had my parents number n address if he ever needed a trailer or tools or whatever... i just realized from a few posts up that riskistang wont be signing on anymore...

I feel honored to be RISKI's friend and feel like there is a lot of knowledge we will all miss out on

61 - 80 of 133 Posts