Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I havent been on here in a while, and Im sorry to come back with a sad post. I lost another one...:headshake

There is a few odds and ends that are making this a little harder on my wife and I but the bottom line is a good friend of ours went down on Sat and didnt make it. He died on Sunday due to injuries sustained in the crash.

Robert was 25, recently married and the father of a 3yr old son, and a 1 year old son. Robert just bought his first house, finally had a job he liked and was a great husband, father and friend. He also truly loved every min he spent on his 07 GSXR 600. Robert and I were going to the IMS this weekend, and then we were going to start putting together his track bike he just bought. He was going to his the track this year with TPM, Sixxxxer and me.

Rest in peace Robert, find Kevin and ride with him till I get there. Ill see you soon brotha, but not too soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts
My condolences and prayers go out to the family and loved ones of our fallen rider Robert. It really sucks to jump on the active topics and see the first post being of a fallen rider.

I ask everyone on this site, as much as we may love ripping the canyons, to consider instead, pushing your limits at your local track.

RIP Robert Price Jr

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Roberts case there was a cager involved. Nissan Pathfinder, mother and child on board uninjured. Investigation is on going.

Ride safe, please. This is the second close friend I lost in 5 years. I cant take any more.

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
Sorry to hear Tom.

I didn't know the weather was decent enough to be out riding in NJ this time of year. :headscrat

Tell Scotty I said what up.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Sorry for the loss of yet another friend Tom. My condolences to his family and friends. RIP Robert.

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
I had been wondering where you had been. My heart and prayers out to the family. Seeing stuff like this makes me really consider selling the bike and counting my blessings for the time i did have to ride. RIP Robert.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 63 Posts