Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RIP Tony D. Thomas

I lost another friend this weekend. He was 27 years old. His name was Tony D. Thomas. He got killed Sunday in a motorcycle accident. He was alone and had just left his house. I heard he was riding a wheelie and lost it, probably due to cold tires. He could ride a wheelie through all the gears and was very good at them. He taught me a lot when I was learning to ride wheelies. He will be missed.

If you don't have something nice to say then don't post here because I will ban you. I don't want to hear anything about him being a squid or anything negative. I know he was doing something stupid and that's what killed him so don't post anything negative.

Godspeed Tony D. Thomas.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Sorry to hear man, There have been a lot of deaths here in the past couple months, Something you really have to expect when riding streetbikes though.

RIP Man...

·
Registered
653 Posts
RIP... :bike:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry to hear this ZGixxer, I read about this on Gixxer.com also. I would never even dream about posting somethin negative about someone who has passed. Those who do should be shot :arsenal . Rip Tony... Prayers to his family and friends. Sorry again ZGixxer.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Sorry Z. I dont think he was doing something stupid. He was doing something he loved to do. Rip to your boy man. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
nah this wasnt the stunter dude....just an avergae dude doing what he loved
sorry again man, stay up :thumbup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
oh alright thanks. Cuz i seen the other dudes pics on here and watched the mtv show. Sorry for your loss man. Im in the battle right now with my mom in the hospital for bad liver. Doc says she got like a month or more. Keep your head up. Just ride hard for him

·
Registered
30 Posts
dalifts said:
oh alright thanks. Cuz i seen the other dudes pics on here and watched the mtv show. Sorry for your loss man. Im in the battle right now with my mom in the hospital for bad liver. Doc says she got like a month or more. Keep your head up. Just ride hard for him

Hey dalifts sorry about youre Mom bro best of luck to you and her (went thru that with my Grandma last year) keep the faith

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.