Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my hotel room today good luck finding something everything is booked unless u are $$$$$ just curious on whos going with the free tickets and all.. ill be leaving from south ga about a 300 mile ride anyone wanna meet up and ride up or at the race lets try a GSXR.com hook up somewhere... just a thought :thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Damn everythings booked up :headshake , I'm goin but I haven't booked my hotel yet, which hotel u stayin at??? Guess I better get on that in the mornin

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
buddy34 said:
got my hotel room today good luck finding something everything is booked unless u are $$$$$ just curious on whos going with the free tickets and all.. ill be leaving from south ga about a 300 mile ride anyone wanna meet up and ride up or at the race lets try a GSXR.com hook up somewhere... just a thought :thumbup:
i am going. me and my girl will be there unless something major happens. where in south ga. ? any where near valdosta/ tifton?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
yeah from waycross

yeah im riding up leaving form waycross about 45min from valdosta and hour from tifton its on the way to atl though.. i had to get a place in monroe ga bout 30 miles away from the race its fine though..

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
buddy34 said:
yeah im riding up leaving form waycross about 45min from valdosta and hour from tifton its on the way to atl though.. i had to get a place in monroe ga bout 30 miles away from the race its fine though..

alright...at least you got a place. i lived in valdosta for about 9 yrs. just moved from tifton about a month ago.

hope to see some of you all at the race!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ya bunch of mealy mouthed pansies... CAMP. Ya wanna have some real fun then CAMP. I am if I have to do it alone but I won't be alone the whole time will I sweetheart? :lol:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I am going..............I am staying with Zuki girl and she is going to ride me there!!! :thumbup: I will be squeezing her boobs as she rides............but not too hard, I don't wanna crash!!! :rofl: WE are going too wear matching outfits!!! :laughingr

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
I am going..............I am staying with Zuki girl and she is going to ride me there!!! :thumbup: I will be squeezing her boobs as she rides............but not too hard, I don't wanna crash!!! :rofl: WE are going too wear matching outfits!!! :laughingr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:

Damn Leg Humpers :lol: Which one are you talking about?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.