Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
my last 08 600 was like that and its because they didnt clip it together right but it u clip it together right it should close that gap

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess not. I believe mine has always lookedlikethis except I never noticed 2 openings or I was being "anal about it after hitting road kill.But then I'm overprotective of gsxr. I WILL NOT EAT at a restuarant if I can not see my bike. At home it's generally double locked and covered.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Just an FYI - I picked one up on Ebay for about $20 shipped and in excellent condition. :bike:

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Well I'm finding a bunch for the 1K but I can't find any for the 600/750. Tried Ebay, Oneida and Babbits.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Oh yeah she's right about her '08. I've found those. I just can't find an '07 one.

Nice bike BTW wannab!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Well here's what I see via Google images. It looks like they didn't put a lower V cowl on the 06/07-600/750s. Then in '08 it's back. So it looks like you're not missing a thing. I misread wannab's reply. She nailed it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.