Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
my last 08 600 was like that and its because they didnt clip it together right but it u clip it together right it should close that gap

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess not. I believe mine has always lookedlikethis except I never noticed 2 openings or I was being "anal about it after hitting road kill.But then I'm overprotective of gsxr. I WILL NOT EAT at a restuarant if I can not see my bike. At home it's generally double locked and covered.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Just an FYI - I picked one up on Ebay for about $20 shipped and in excellent condition. :bike:

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Well I'm finding a bunch for the 1K but I can't find any for the 600/750. Tried Ebay, Oneida and Babbits.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Oh yeah she's right about her '08. I've found those. I just can't find an '07 one.

Nice bike BTW wannab!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Well here's what I see via Google images. It looks like they didn't put a lower V cowl on the 06/07-600/750s. Then in '08 it's back. So it looks like you're not missing a thing. I misread wannab's reply. She nailed it.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
112 Posts
K6 and K7 do not have one, it is on k8's. I have a K6 750 I bought new and have had the fairings off many times and it doesn't have one. Also if you remove and replace the plastic rivets on the bottom it will close that gap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.