Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after the issue I had with the GP Techs, which didn't fit all that well, I went with the GP Evo gloves from Taichi bc of the fitment chart and a member on another forum had two new pairs for $100 each so no brainer. First off these are really well made, fit me great and have a lot of protection. I bought these for my track gloves, so I wanted them to be serious in the protection Dept and these delivered. They don't have the two fingers stitched together which I thought was weird, but they are serious nonetheless with the Knox palm sliders and the thick extra layer on top. Let me talk about the fitment, I have big palms, but shorter fingers so most gloves fit weird and the fingers are a bit too long. These fit great, so if you're hands are like mine then gives these a shot. They are similar to others in this areas retail $249 but IMHO they are nicer than the GP Techs I just had, leather is a lot softer and they are worth every penny if you care about your hands. I did rip these slightly, putting them on, learned the hard way not to pull on these from the part I pulled. Had the local leather shop guy fix it for me. OH and they have a Really cool feature with Velcro on the palm strap so you can angle it down for a better fit...see pics...cool.
I have Racer High Racer Gloves I wear in the street, and they fit my weird hands as well just FYI.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts