Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike from a friend who sales salvaged bikes, bike was wrecked by an man in the army as he served here in san antonio at Brooks AFB.(it still had the base stickers on it) this might explain why the bike only had 1848 miles on it when i got it and it now has 2074 incounting. frame is perfect no dings or scratches all damage done to bike was cosmetics, the fairings are not in the best of shape as i just got what i could for it to look presentable. bike mechanically runs damn good like a new bike should. here is a few pics of bike pics dont show headlight but it has one.

$4500 obo (no trades thanks)

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
can you send me your number or pm. I may have a buyer providing plastic is in good shape. Did you come to austin yet? If not let me know when the next time you coming up

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
like i said before plastics are not in best of shape but looks good so give me an email address and ill send you pics of bike, and you guys are more than welcome to come look at bike here in san antonio, OR I CAN TAKE THE FAIRINGS OFF AND SALE TO YOU FOR 4000 EVEN. LET ME KNOW

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
End up getting a F4i sorry and good luck on your sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts