Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm looking for some people to ride with. I'm in the army and stationed at miramar. Me and a couple of my buddies go riding occasionally, but I wanna get a bigger group to go out. PM me if ya'll wanna ride. Lets get this goin. :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hit Me Up

Hey guys i'm looking for some people to ride with. I'm in the army and stationed at miramar. Me and a couple of my buddies go riding occasionally, but I wanna get a bigger group to go out. PM me if ya'll wanna ride. Lets get this goin. :thumbup:
Im also in SD. Navy active duty. Let me know Im always up for a ride. Hit me up on here. 05 GSXR 600

·
Registered
284 Posts
im out here but didnt bring bike =( any1 kno where to get a used icon aemor vest for $40

·
Registered
332 Posts
meetup.com

I am an AO with the San Diego Sportsbikes meetup group. You will find everyone is very cool. There are tons of rides to go on as well. I am about to bounce to Afghanistan for 7months in a couple weeks so I won't be around much till then. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.