Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went to lunch with a buddy of mine today and thought we would hit a few corners befor he had to be back.. So we went out to the lake and there are a few really nice twisties i had my lil gsxr600 and he had his 954 both with mods.. we were playing around and he was trying to run me down :rofl: couldnt catch me in the corners but of course on the straights he would bust my ass but any way i hit this swooping left at about 130mph and i starting to here a screeching noise from where yep my front tire guess i was pushing a lil to hard and it started to slide so i cranked the throttle pushed down and came around.. thoughts of trees and pain crossed my mind.. we stoped and he said holy shit you looked like rossi slidding around that corner were you scared.. hell yeah i was scared. just be careful and dont push to hard i got lucky today..

·
Registered
249 Posts
that stuff sucks when you don't expect it. Happened to me one day and i cleaned a ditch out,didn't go down and my feet never came off but the pucker factor was high. glad you made it out ok

·
Registered
80 Posts
buddy34 said:
well went to lunch with a buddy of mine today and thought we would hit a few corners befor he had to be back.. So we went out to the lake and there are a few really nice twisties i had my lil gsxr600 and he had his 954 both with mods.. we were playing around and he was trying to run me down :rofl: couldnt catch me in the corners but of course on the straights he would bust my ass but any way i hit this swooping left at about 130mph and i starting to here a screeching noise from where yep my front tire guess i was pushing a lil to hard and it started to slide so i cranked the throttle pushed down and came around.. thoughts of trees and pain crossed my mind.. we stoped and he said holy shit you looked like rossi slidding around that corner were you scared.. hell yeah i was scared. just be careful and dont push to hard i got lucky today..

If you dont already have them, you should look into getting some used track take-off race tires!!!! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts