Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a commercial. Lol . The past few times I took my bike out I noticed it has been running a little ruff possibly a slight miss and maybe a slight lack of power. I was thinking in my head what could be wrong 31xxx miles I’ve never looked at the plugs on this bike although I was told they were replaced last year, is a coil taking a shit, is my fuel pump dying or colgged fuel pump filters I am past due on a oil change it’s been a heat wave for a few weeks did I take it too far or am I buying bad fuel ..??? On and on I’ve also noticed a lot of post on here lately simular issues . Tonite I went out for about a hour and a half give or take on the bike after I was out 15-20 mins I stopped at pepboys for some sea foam was on sale 7$. I put about half the bottle in about a half a tank of fuel, with in 5 mins I saw a improvement in performance on my bike the miss mostly went away it idles a lot better. Anyone with simular performance issues i highly recommend giving it a try!

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
It is not a miracle cure but it is good stuff.

I was battling an occasional sticky injector a couple of years ago and Sea Foam improved the situation. Not totally, but enough to confirm a fuel issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts