Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after my accident earlier this year I bought a race suit to wear everytime I ride. I saw great reviews on the Sedici palmero and they had them in stock as t cycle gear locally so I went and picked one up. Only $450 bucks compared to the Alpinestars suit what I originally wanted. Have to say I'm extremely impressed. Have put at least 50 hours into the suit and a couple thousand miles. Very comfortable when on the bike and I've worn it in 95 degree weather. It breaths very well and has held up well so far. Only issue is the knee pucks are hollow so you'll want to replace them. But anyone intersted in getting a suit but want to be on the cheap side this one is the way to go in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
I've read mixed reviews about some of the Sedici or Bilt stuff from Cycle Gear.

There is no argument that it is much better than textile or jeans when you go sliding.

Glad to see you're back on the bike!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Maybe as street leathers, but I'll take quality leathers for a track day. The money saved on mediocre leathers is not going to pay for the injuries you might sustain at 100+ mph. Hell, I'd rather buy used Alpinestars or Dainese leathers over a new set of Sedici. Or have Mass Sports make me custom ones.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Maybe as street leathers, but I'll take quality leathers for a track day. The money saved on mediocre leathers is not going to pay for the injuries you might sustain at 100+ mph. Hell, I'd rather buy used Alpinestars or Dainese leathers over a new set of Sedici. Or have Mass Sports make me custom ones.
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts