Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had wanted new gloves. I had bee n using a pain of cheaper BILT gauntlet gloves I bought used with some other like new, used gear.

I went to a bike night, and Cycle Gear gave out the 6x9 Cycle Gear sticker card- with a $20 off purchase of $75 or more.
I thought I'd stop by there and see if they had some decent gloves, a color I wanted that fit my hands.
I looked at several Gauntlet style gloves (i just like wearing a gauntlet style).
Came across this pair- they had 1 pair of these, in blue.
I tried on a medium pair in black- a bit too tight.
I used my coupon for this and some a few other things- like some glove liners for colder weather I always wanted.
I have read the reviews- but, as far as stitching- Lifetime Warranty!

I've only used them a few times so far- LOVE them! Although they ARE an inexpesive glove off the rack, they fit me great, feel good, breathe well, etc.

Well worth it for 2 reasons. Lifetime warranty on the materials/workmanship; $20 off coupon when purchased.

Reactions: JCW and tigerblade

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder what they do if your seam pops. repair or replace?
Hopefully, I won't have to find out.
But, I did read many posts acknowledging the 'lifetime guarantee on stitching and velcro problems, were replaced by Cycle Gear on the spot. I bought them in person there, so they have a record of it in their system.

Most all gave really high reviews.

Reactions: JCW

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, Update!
I just did a long day 2 days ago with these gloves.
With my other even cheaper gloves, my hands would get tired some, even going say less miles.
They fit looser than these newer ones.

I think the fit is the key here. Because these fit my hands better, my hand works less and did not ever get tired or numb on last Sundays long ride!
I realize these don't fit like more expensive gloves, and/or custom fit gloves, but for me and my hands, they work well! Really happy with them!

Reactions: koth442
1 - 5 of 5 Posts