Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seller Feedback

Had to put SIC06 on blast, posted a wanted ad on here a lil over a month ago looking for a right clip on. SIC06 pm me saying he had both left and right and to send him the money, wanted to use paypal but said he didnt have an account so i sent him a money order. Long story short its been a month and no clipon. SIC06 wrote me probably twice a week saying he sent it and i should have got it, but nothing. Basically what im saying is dont send anyone $$ here unless you sure its secure. Lesson learned on my part.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Sradiator

Sorry, I didn't really know where to post this since there doesn't appear to be any kind of buyer/seller reviews forum here. Just giving everybody a bit of a heads up on THE SRADIATOR. I recently purchased an entire SRAD front end from him for my winter project. At first I was a bit leery doing business with him because he preferred to be paid by money order. I kept in contact with him via e-mail for a bit talking to him about it, then I finally got around to calling him (he had urged me to several times) and he put my mind at ease. So I sent him the money, and lo and behold, I get my parts a few days later and everything was just great! I just got them hours ago, as a matter of fact. I wasn't too happy with DHL for beating up the box and getting it to me a day late, but with THE SRADIATOR's excellent packing job, nothing was damaged and I got everything in as good or better shape than I expected it to be. I would HIGHLY recommend anybody to do business with him. He's a good guy and won't let you down. I won't hesitate to call him up first if I need any more GSXR parts to see if he has them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well I bought a power commander III from tlr2nv from Australia and not only did I get it when he said I would, but it was a smooth transaction all around. Good seller! I highly recommend to anyone buying from him that hes cool and the transaction will be well worth it.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
finally we bring this back. it was way back and i dont know if he still posts here but RAINMAKER i think, was excellent to work with.
I have meet Rainmaker and road with him a few times. Very good guy. He showed me the items in person that he was trying to get rid of over the summer. Nice honest person to do business with.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Just bought a BMC race air filter from red gsxr1000 and I got it super fast and was a super smooth trasaction. He stayed in touch with me through out and even sent it B4 the cash cleared. Cool dude in my book.:thumbup: Would do business again and he is a good member of this board:)

Thanks again bro.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought a stator cover from 02-GSXR750. great seller, had no trouble getting the product. would buy from him again anytime. :thumbup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sold a bmc race filter to chrome 600,paid right away and was very easy to deal with,stand up guy and valuable asset to the board thanks.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Bought a stock muffler from red gsxr1000. One of the quickest / easiest transactions I ever completed person to person. Definitely would do business again in a heartbeat if he had something I needed...

Good communication, ultra fast shipping (within a few hours) and great price...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Vengence bought a stock k6 exhaust from me, lightning fast payment super easy to deal with,would recommend to anybody a valuable asset to the board thanks bro:thumbup:

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Had to put SIC06 on blast, posted a wanted ad on here a lil over a month ago looking for a right clip on. SIC06 pm me saying he had both left and right and to send him the money, wanted to use paypal but said he didnt have an account so i sent him a money order. Long story short its been a month and no clipon. SIC06 wrote me probably twice a week saying he sent it and i should have got it, but nothing. Basically what im saying is dont send anyone $$ here unless you sure its secure. Lesson learned on my part.
Did you ever get your Clipons?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Bluegsxr04: Great Seller! Fast Shipping and very friendly!:thumbup:

I purchased a Leather Jacket and recieved item very quickly. Blue responded to all my emails quick and was very friendly.. Truly recommend, great customer service and i will buy from again..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I bought some icon boots from red gsxr1000, and it was a smooth transaction:thumbup: He shiped them right away, and they were delivered quickly. Great communication! Definatly a good guy to buy from.
Thanks Man:thumbup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sold a pair of icon boots to RedandBLack,paid immediatley and it was a very smooth transaction all around{THANKS BRO:thumbup: }very cool dude and is a stand up member of the board:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 256 Posts