Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
red gsxr1000

I bought my 06 gsxr 600 from him and just want to say again that this is one stand up guy. The bike was exactly as described, no problems transfering the title, one of the easiest transactions Ive had. Very refreshing to deal with someone like this.

·
Registered
584 Posts
buyer

Sold my gsxr 600 to BHAUIDTECH what a smooth transaction, all around great guy, easy to deal with,I really appreciate the bottle of jack too,thanks bro.A valuable assest to the gsxr forum.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Once again done buisness with RED AND BLACK sold him some icon anthem pants,like always paid right away and always makes the transaction very easy thanks bro appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Once again done buisness with RED AND BLACK sold him some icon anthem pants,like always paid right away and always makes the transaction very easy thanks bro appreciate it.
Thanks man, like red gsxr1000 said, i bought some icon pants from him. He shipped them right away, and i got them when expected, you can definatly trust this guy to buy from. Thanks again bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I sold a pair of stock levers to "kevin". He was an excellent buyer, and very fast with the payment. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,852 Posts
Terry (Cyclemartusa), was an astounding seller!
Received my Suomy perfectly :)
Couldn't be happier with my purchase, I highly suggest everyone buys from him! :thumbup: :D

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
bought a pair of mirrors, k6 1k, from mikeknutson81..... arrived super-fast, and were exactly as described. great guy to deal with.

thanks for a great transaction. :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
bought a pair of mirrors, k6 1k, from mikeknutson81..... arrived super-fast, and were exactly as described. great guy to deal with.

thanks for a great transaction. :bowdown:
didn't know where to post buyer feedback so hear goes... m_easy was fast with the payment and faster with the feedback :) if he is trying to buy something from you, you shouldnt worry about a thing, everything will go through smoothly :thumbup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
DO NOT buy from Kyle racing USA

read my post in "general forum" ... its a long rant!

·
Registered
95 Posts
eric

Thumpysbk from Sprewell motorsports is excellent seller, shipped fast and helped with all the questions i had before purchasing

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Thankyou to AZ_Gixxer1000

I needed some things to finish up my 750 swap and he came through big time. His price was not fair or good. It was generous and it really made my day. Helped me when I was in a jam(thanks man). Good member and good person. Its people like that who make this place what it is.:thumbup: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Lama

bought throttle bodies from lama, i say if he got what u need buy it. i got my part in 2-3 days and itcame from other side of country. very goodparts and fast shipping. VERY good price and is very helpful in your questions,

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
Bought a set of sliders from AC1108. Were just as advertised- brand spankin' new. Were shipped fast, installed tonight.

Thanks for a great transaction. :bowdown:

21 - 40 of 256 Posts