Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I worked with Shaun from MullinPerformance (Sponser). I needed a new clutch steels and fibers. Ordered and got parts out imediatly. When I recieved the parts, the clutch fibers were wrong. I left a message with him, he looked into the problem. His supplier had the wrong part number in their site (I looked it up too, they were completly wrong!). It was not his fault that the wrong fibers were sent, but took it into his own hands to make it right. Shaun sent the right ones out IMEDIATLY at his shipping cost. I got them in right away and he is sending a MO to me for the shipping I paid to send the wrong ones back.

Great help, true business man and a man of his word. WILL buy from again. Never had a problem solved like this before. I have had companies beat around the bush,screw you with shipping(sumofallparts)

Mullinperformance, look them up in the sponser bar. You will NOT be disapointed

·
Registered
445 Posts
I sold my rear seat to BallHawk3. Very easy transaction, quick payment. I will look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks again, its nice to find people who do what they say.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Regarding Notgonnadrive55

I bought some fairings from this guy a couple of weeks ago. He indicated that there were small scuffs on 1 or 2 pieces. When I received the pieces they were dirty, had tabs broken off and showed much more rash than he indicated in his text or in the photos. I would NEVER deal with this guy again (except to get my money refunded).

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
BALLHAWK - tailsection!

I sold a tail section to Ballhawk - he was johnny on the spot with the paypal!
Packed it good for him - hope it geats there and enjoy man!
Would do business with him again anytime!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I purchased a Akropovic slip on from scott2t2 and item was just as described in mint condition. Shipping was super fast! Great guy to do business with! Thanks again Scott :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I purchased a Akropovic slip on from scott2t2 and item was just as described in mint condition. Shipping was super fast! Great guy to do business with! Thanks again Scott :thumbup:
No problem. Fast payment via Paypal!!! Easy deal to close...thanks bro!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Retired Mod
6,902 Posts
I sold a tail section to Ballhawk - he was johnny on the spot with the paypal!
Packed it good for him - hope it geats there and enjoy man!
Would do business with him again anytime!
Got my tailsection from killa and everything was recieved as described! He did a heck of a packing job too. Awesome to deal with. Thanks man once again! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
08BLKNWHT1K - outstanding seller!!! Thank you very much...the gloves were exactly as described! Very fast shipping...recommend him highly for transactions! I'm sorry about the Paypal mishap...its all fixed now! :thumbup:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Bought a chain break/Rivet tool from 04gixxer600. Shipped out item same day payment was recieved, and arrived exactly as described! Good communication and easy to work with. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
Site Sponsor Captain Squid, Mr Cycles...

I bought a few OEM parts from Captain Squid- Great prices, delivered as promised. Great guy to deal with. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
913 Posts
bought a hyperpro damper from Mr.Dobalina a while back. Great deal, shipped super fast. Highly recommended!:thumbup:

41 - 60 of 256 Posts