Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has a clear visor, and I ordered a mirror visor for $40 which shipped a week ago and should be here soon. It comes with the clear visor, ill include the mirror one in package for $20.

The helmet is in 9/10 condition, it smells new still and is in like new condition.

This graphic is not available ANYWHERE in sizes above like extra small. I had to order it from an overpriced shop to get the graphic , I really like it. I recently put 4k in carbon fiber on my bike so I'm going to buy the hjc c/fiber helmet to match -

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I have two people wanting to buy it

both are offering $120 for the helmet and mirror visor and clear visor (keeping in mind the mirror visor is brand new , and just cost me $40)

The problem is I'd like to sell it when my new helmet arrives, so im not helmetless for a week or two...

so still if anyone else will be interested in this let me know, as I'd like to have someone lined up to buy it when my new helmet arrives.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Already have someone who said they would love to buy it for $120, I told them when I get my new helmet ill call them, they said they can wait.

I'll post later on when I have my new helmet if this guy ends up not buying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts