Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Thought I would share some stills of me at CA Speedway on Sept 23rd.:

Can't wait for the 26th to see what I can do with a much better suspension system.

I AM GETTING THAT NEED FOR SPEED! :eyes: :rockout2:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Blade said:
That is okay, but you do not always need to get your knee on the ground to go fast.
I am not sure, but I HOPE what he was trying to say was, get your ass a bit further off the seat, and get the knee out a bit. You are still sitting uprigth on the bike, and not getting the ass off, thus your weight is still to high on the bike.

Thanks for sharing though.......

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:
I am not sure, but I HOPE what he was trying to say was, get your ass a bit further off the seat, and get the knee out a bit. You are still sitting uprigth on the bike, and not getting the ass off, thus your weight is still to high on the bike.

Speaks the truth, your wieght will be more centered compared to the bike and will allow you to turn and a faster speed and sharper. You are right though you dont need to drag your knee some poeple just feel more comftorble doin it and hell it looks sweet
:arsenal

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
The knee is just a feeler gauge, and once you know where you are in relation to the ground, you can lift it back up no problem......... but if your form is right it actually becomes hard to lift it back up.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:

thats what i meant, but i figured you would get it. i was just bein lazy. you got soem nice shots. ive been workin on backin it in, im doin a track day in two weeks ill see ifi can get a few shots without crashin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.