Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a good time to cast your vote for September 2018 bike of the month.

We have four choices, and I wish all of you the best of luck... except erikfig who was giving me shit in the entry thread.

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Vader225

Year: 2003
Model: GSXR 600
Eng size: 599 CC
Pipe: Stock with a dent :grin
Seat: Front - Unknown, it doesn't hurt my butt so it stays, Rear I reupholstered with new Marine Vinyl
Wheels: Stock
Accessories/other mods: Tail Kit, Power Commander 3(not connected), Tank Pads (thanks Todd), Throttle Lock

And the story: Suzzy is my first bike, (how many more I'll get there's no telling) I picked her up in April, and It's been a blast since then. 11000 miles and counting together and It's still getting better. Mostly lots of morning lunch runs to random bbq joints and beer hunting, she's never not been up for a good trip out.

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
racerxxgsxr1000

I guess after 2 days getting the track bike back to street legal (why I cut wires on some stuff I'll never know) I finally got her all working with license plate light and everything. Picked up these Chinese body works off ebay for 319.00 delivered. I always look for a great deal and remain patient.

Still has quickshifter and my track pipe. Left the Marchesinis on it since there's potholes and stuff. BST's are on hand for next season. Ordered a set of turn signal mirrors like stock, put the smoke screen on it since I opted for the black and flat black. I think I'll leave it clean no stickers this go around.

I really need to start buying crashed bikes and refitting them with Chinese body works, I could make a good buck doing it. :smile

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
erikfig

Bike: 2016 GSXR 600
Mods: Only thing I've done is Pro Grips 724, M4 GP Slip On, Levers and tail eliminator. The wife won't let me spend more money. :grin

The Story: I traded in my first bike which was a 2015 Ninja 650 that I ride for 3 years. I always wanted a gixxer so I traded it for this one.

Untitled by Erik Figueroa, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deathwishriders

2005 gsxr600.
Came to me like a wreck.
Some minor wrenching and some paint and body and we are looking at a white on white satin paint track day job
full yosh/aftermarket rearsets/ track day fairings/pilots
Plan to make this a street killer/200 foot stoppie monster.

nice bikes in here!:devil

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Choose a bike you like and click to vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts