• Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Winchester Boy

I'll enter.
I really haven't done much to my bike, a slip on, F/E, and frame sliders.
It's an L2 750 that I've had a little over two years and it has 14,000 miles on it. Crashed it once but not bad.
I have more fun than anybody.

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
rw78o

Year:2003
Model:GSXR
Eng size:600
Pipe:Yoshimura TRS
Seat:OEM
Wheels:OEM
Accessories/other mods:Tinted Windshield, Frame Sliders, Honda 954 integrated taillight, 2004 Honda CRB600RR Nissin front calipers, 2001 GSXR 1000 Nissin rear caliper, Tank pad, LED intake tube turn signals, Flush mount turn signals, Adjustable clutch & brake levers, Passenger seat cover, Rear spools, 6000K bulbs, Dealer Mode switch, USB charger.

And the story:Bought this bike back in 2012 with only 13000KMs on it, I've always wanted a blue and white GSXR and when i saw it on Kijiji i knew i had to get it. The previous owner had the bike lowered front and rear with a chopped yoshi pipe, since then i have raised the bike and replace the pipe. I have a lot more mods in mind for the future the bike is far from done.

The first day i brought her home ... too low

Replaced the Chopped Yoshi Can with a cheap 2bros :0001136745-facepalm:

And here is how she sits now

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Rook

It's a 2007 600 with 11k miles on it. Pretty much stock everything with a few cosmetic things added to it.

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
Dang it, I thought I might slip in and be the only entry this month.
I'm going to have to vote for rw78o.
It's obvious he has invested a lot more time and effort in his bike than I have, and it's just a better looking motorcycle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts