Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
Todd is going to have a a full blown melt down when he sees that in a car wash bay. Just sayin.

·
Registered
951 Posts
She looks really good ! ! !

Reactions: Keon101521

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Todd is going to have a a full blown melt down when he sees that in a car wash bay. Just sayin.
Hell yes I did!! Well, not full blown, but still I subtracted 10 points from him.

Nice looking bike.
Sorry I don't know, what that say across it?

Reactions: Keon101521

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
appreciate it guys! and it says ANGRY. Not sure why, I didn't customize it that way. I actually didn't like it at first because when I looked at it online I thought the blue was grey. Definitely not grey lol but it grew on me. But out of curiosity what's wrong w/ the car wash bay lol? I usually wash at home, and clean and lube chain after. It's just blazing hot in Florida rn so a bay kept me out of the sun that day.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
Some people are very particular about how they wash the bike. Many will poo poo the use of pressurized water to avoid blasting water into stuff that it shouldn't be in. Some don't even use a garden hose. I have used the car wash too...it is just one of those topics that will get you called out every now and then. Next time make sure you get a bottle of tire shine in the pic that lights them up too...doesn't bother me, I have more important things to worry about right now like trying to find OEM blinker fluid for my '89 1100.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts