Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boys and girls,

I am selling my Shoei Diabolic Nightwing helmet with spectra chrome sheild. I have only warn this helmet twice,(with a head sock) it is in perfect condition... it still smells new!

I payed $427 for the lid and $63 for the sheild= $490.00 + tax etc.

I will sell it to you for $ 395 shiped (upto $35 shipping cost/ if you live far and want it... you will have to pay the difference)

The helmet will come with breath guard, chin cover, helmet bag and sheild all new in original box. As I said this lid is basicaly brand new.

This is your opportunity to ditch that $20 lid you got at the bike show on the blowout rack and pick up a top shelf brain bucket at the price of a lesser brand.

Good luck first person to get $395 in my paypal gets this helmet.

·
Registered
862 Posts
good luck bro.. but I just bought a $700 Arai for $300 on ebay , bought by the guy but wrong size, he ordered it online for $670 + tax + $80 visor. Its coming to me in box, two visors, helmet cover, all brand new for half price.

This helmet is going for $330 worn once on ebay, $300 worn 10 times w/two visors. Just from what I saw in the 60 seconds searching a minute ago... might wanna rethink your price.

not tryin to be an ass just want people to get a fair price

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you find this helmet +$63 shield on ebay in perfect condition for 300 bills then buy it...

Trance, the part of the human anatimy that describs you is not ass... it is cunt. As for your $300 Arai, thats nice for you. Now why dont you deficate in it and go do a highway stunt. :clap:

My price is fair and includes the sheild, breath guard, chin cover, helmet bag, and shiping. I did where this two times with one of those head sock things so you will not even detect that it has ever been worn.

I am open to reasonable offers, I am already selling this at a loss

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
good luck bro.. but I just bought a $700 Arai for $300 on ebay , bought by the guy but wrong size, he ordered it online for $670 + tax + $80 visor. Its coming to me in box, two visors, helmet cover, all brand new for half price.

This helmet is going for $330 worn once on ebay, $300 worn 10 times w/two visors. Just from what I saw in the 60 seconds searching a minute ago... might wanna rethink your price.

not tryin to be an ass just want people to get a fair price
i will remind you and any other member reading this, that the classified threads are not chat rooms. if you dont like the product or the price "DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD". if you have a general question pertaining to the add thats fine, but no BS opinion commentary. thank you.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Trance, the part of the human anatimy that describs you is not ass... it is cunt. As for your $300 Arai, thats nice for you. Now why dont you deficate in it and go do a highway stunt. :clap:
:lol:

bump for a nice helmet, good luck with the sale man, if i hadn't already picked up an rf-1000 tc-5 i'd be taking this home

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol:

bump for a nice helmet, good luck with the sale man, if i hadn't already picked up an rf-1000 tc-5 i'd be taking this home
thanks mate...

OK boys and girls,

Its Friday and I know someone will be super happy with this so I am going to say $365 Shipped... I promise you will not find a better price on this helmet unless it is stolen or somthing else fishy.

I will check for PM's this weekend first come first served

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.