Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, does anyone know where i can find a matte black shoei RF1100? everywhere i look im not finding it. i know its discontinued but im sure theres one somewhere sitting on a shelf. xxxl. either that or does anyone know if there will be a 3xl size in the RF1200?
oh and i dont live in the US so i cant walk into any local shops since there are none here(barbados) that sell shoei.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no lol not that big. but honestly, its the most comfortable helmet i've ever used. and im really trying to find one. coming across 2xl alot but not 3xl

·
Registered
253 Posts
no no lol not that big. but honestly, its the most comfortable helmet i've ever used. and im really trying to find one. coming across 2xl alot but not 3xl
WOW sunny, you want the box the head holder comes in..
just looked thru my shoie book and they dont list any xxxl head holders..
try an Arai, they make xxxl in several different models and approx the same $$..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yea. i dont see any of their newer models with that sizing. but for sure the RF1100 did. cuz i had one. i'll find it eventually lol. HJC makes my size as well. never tried any other brand. and its hard since i cant try the helmets on before i purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts