Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a shoei RF-900 solid color..any color will work....used or new but if new for a nice price, if anyone has one or a good hook-up on one let me know, size is medium..i was about 11 seconds away from winning one on ebay for $80.00 but i got outbid by .50cents from some guy with a cruiser :2hard ..any help would be great, thanx bros....KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a few shops around here have them for like 400 dollars...i'll take a used one if it comes down to it for cheap, b/c after i get it i still have to have it painted as the alstare replica..but thanx for kepping an eye out bro.....later...KRUM

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweeet..i'm liking that price alot better than whats around here.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
you krum, good news. Called them up today. They got one medium left in solid black. Its selling for 219 + tax. So thats 237.07 total. I can ship for free since my friend works for fedex (actually it cost 3 bucks for next day delivery lol). But yea, i was talking to the guy at the dealer to see if they ships outta state, he said no. So if you want, i buy it and ship it to you and you pay me for it. I'll PM you with my personal number if you wanna talk it over. The number to the place is (818)348-7865, koble cycle sales in woodland hills.

one prob though, friend is on a cruise currently, he'll be back by the start of next week. I'll see if i can get someone else to ship it for me. I know other peeps that work for fedex (his friends) but there not managers. Kinda sucks cause i posted a lot of shit for sale on honda-tech.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweet, thanx bro...i got your pm a it sounds good to me, i'll send you the $$$ VIA paypal if thats cool...just pm me again and let me know how u wanna do this...thanks, KRUM :thumbup:

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Everything is coo. Just gimme a call or something when you wanna do it. Cause I gotta wait for my friend to get back to ship it (this sat he's back). So most likely you'll get it tuesday.

So whenever your ready let me know, paypal is my e-mail account. Or to make sure, gimme your paypal account so i can send you the money request so you don't send the money to the wrong account. Haha. PM me with your address, and also put it when you paypal me. He'll call me if you want to comfirm the address. Just let me know when your ready.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great, expect to get a pm from me in a few days...thanks alot bro.....KRUM :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts