Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
This ia always fun. I say yosh. Everybody else will say their favorite one. HAHAHA

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i am looking for a full system, that gives the best gains, i really dont know a lot about bikes right now and am trying to learn. What kind of intake systems are availbe, that would also help performance?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
moto182003 said:
akrapovic.

yoshi sucks cause wick likes it :lol:
i like akras cause they are quieter.
i don't know what you mean by wanting an exhaust that is "a good match for your bike". you want a full system? cause akras typically do very well with gains but it'll cost ya.

www.kneedraggers.com

HAHAHA :headscrat :twofinger

·
Banned
105 Posts
moto182003 said:
well i like to assume sportriders don't ride like bitches :lol:
Never assume anything, cause you know what happens then. I do not ride slow, but I am usually not pressing it either. I usually just set a good pace that will usually keep me out of trouble and still allow me to have fun.

But then there are those mouments when some butt head can not find his gas pedal and not know how to use a turn out or show courtesy, that I must show the true nature of the bike I ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.