Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
All about preference. I guess a pro would be if the bike were to be laid down the levers wouldn't hit the ground...obviously meaning no damage. But really they just look nice and are another way to drop $180 bucks into your scoot (if you go with the pazzo's)

·
Administrator
5,586 Posts
All about preference. I guess a pro would be if the bike were to be laid down the levers wouldn't hit the ground...obviously meaning no damage. But really they just look nice and are another way to drop $180 bucks into your scoot (if you go with the pazzo's)
^^
I paid 150 for mine guess I got a deal

·
Registered
3 Posts
+1 on the ASV shorty levers, very adjustable and truely unbreakable (recently laid the 06' 1k down in the rain...minor scratches to the levers but that's it. Highly recommend. Plus they just look sweet. Ha

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Not really educated on the bike stuff, i know brembo is a good brand, what would getting a brembo master cyc. do for me
If you're a street rider it adds cool points. If you are the top 1% of sportbike riders then you'll feel the difference especially when trail braking.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Not to get off topic but I have Pazzo's and braided brake lines and I'd say for the money, the brake lines really make a difference in brake feel and responsiveness.

But the Pazzo's do look cool and the adjustment is much better than the stockers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.