Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys does anyone have a 08 gixxer 1000 with an aftermarket exhaust? What do you gys recomend? I am thinking about the M4 but dont know much about it. Any info/pics on any exhaust would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys does anyone have a 08 gixxer 1000 with an aftermarket exhaust? What do you gys recomend? I am thinking about the M4 but dont know much about it. Any info/pics on any exhaust would be appreciated.

Thanks
THIS QUESTION IS USELESS..
THERE IS A LOT OF FACTORS..

LIKE PURPOSE (RACE OR STREET),
BUDGET.
AND LOOKS

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE LIKE,

GET WHAT YOU LIKE AND CAN AFFORD

DUH!!

:arsenal

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
in canada it might be different with the performance and sound and cost. so i'm not too sure with which exhaust you should go for. jkjk.

i have one on my little 600. i love it. great sound and the performance gain is quite nice. but i don't know much about what your budget. but i'd go for it. ha. :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If my question is uesless why do you feel it necessary to even reply to it? If you dont have an answer that may help me just ignore it, dont be a dick and type some smart ass comment. You are not obligated to reply you know? Thanks to the other guy for giving me your helpfull opinion on the topic.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If my question is uesless why do you feel it necessary to even reply to it? If you dont have an answer that may help me just ignore it, dont be a dick and type some smart ass comment. You are not obligated to reply you know? Thanks to the other guy for giving me your helpfull opinion on the topic.
so who's the dick and the other guy?! :lol:
just try and let things like that go.. not worth it have something like that bother ya. :thumbup:

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
so who's the dick and the other guy?! :lol:
just try and let things like that go.. not worth it have something like that bother ya. :thumbup:
+1 don't let stuff like that bother you everyone on this forum and every other forum will always have something to say about something and you might not want to here it just learn to brush it off.

And I have a GSXR 1000 K7 same as yours and I am also thinking about the M4 but I want a full and have not seen what the whole system looks like. As for the slip on looks and sounds great I have a buddy with one but I am going for race/track use so I want a full. Like the guy above said it is a personal taste, money, sound, and race or looks that you want. Get on youtube and listen to it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesn't really bother me. I just dont understand if you cant be helpful or you dont have a valid opinion to a thread why bother posting smart ass replys. It may be a stupid thread to him so then dont reply. He probably reads all the new threads and gives his dick head opinion on all of them. Seriously man get a life.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have the m4 slip on on my 600 and love it but youtube doesn't do the sound justice. I haven't found a clip yet that actually sounds like mine. Check out motomummy.com they had the best price when I was looking for mine and insanely fast shipping. I ordered mine on a Friday and it was on my doorstep by Monday

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
It doesn't really bother me. I just dont understand if you cant be helpful or you dont have a valid opinion to a thread why bother posting smart ass replys. It may be a stupid thread to him so then dont reply. He probably reads all the new threads and gives his dick head opinion on all of them. Seriously man get a life.
I here ya man:laughingr:funny::lol:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Use youtube to kinda get an idea of how some of the exhausts sound ya know. It helped me when I was deciding a lot. Gl:thumbup:

·
Surfing?
56 Posts
I have the M4 GP full system on my K7 1000 love it... Paid around $800 for it and put it on myself..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.