Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can go to get a sissy bar made for a 97 750? I'm putting a 89 paint scheme on it, and I figure the sissy bar would really bring out the retro feeling of the project.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
why would you put a sissy bar on a sportbike? I mean really this isn't a damn cruiser.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
a sissy bar is a tavern that only serves wine coolers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe it's not called sissy bar

Maybe I worded it wrong. Remember the handles on the back fairing of the old 1100's? Thats what I'm talking about. Maybe it's not a sissy bar. I'll put a pic up to let you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I doubt you can get one of those but good luck.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Your talking about the rear grab handle. A sissy bar is a back rest so the woman doesn't fall off the bike and has something to lean against.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Cody said:
what are the things that keep the bike from getting scratched if you set it down?
Frame sliders

·
Registered
544 Posts
I just never really see them on bikes if it keeps your bike from getting scratched y do more people not have them on. Are they looked at as "uncool"

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I've got them on my bike, most people I know put them on their bikes, they are well worth it, and anybody who thinks they are uncool is just an idiot! I would definatly suggest putting them on, can save you lots of money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts