Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, having an issue when logged into the site, my computer kicks into overdrive it seems but everything grinds to a snails pace. Pages take forever to load, I keep getting messages popping up "only secure info shown", or "the webpage is running a long script"
It only happens when I'm logged into either this or the gixxer forum. I don't seem to have any issues with any other webpages or forums I visit. Is it a setting I need to change, or or or? It's really frustrating.

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It only happens when I'm on this or the other forum. Only secure content displayed, click here to show all. My computer fans kick in and something pulls resources like fiend it seems because everything else stops. I get a message about the site running long scripts also.

·
Administrator
705 Posts
Hi, having an issue when logged into the site, my computer kicks into overdrive it seems but everything grinds to a snails pace. Pages take forever to load, I keep getting messages popping up "only secure info shown", or "the webpage is running a long script"
It only happens when I'm logged into either this or the gixxer forum. I don't seem to have any issues with any other webpages or forums I visit. Is it a setting I need to change, or or or? It's really frustrating.

thanks
Can I get some more information from you?

• What device are you using to access the site? Computer? Tablet? Phone?
  • Are you accessing the full site? Using Tapatalk or Mobile View?
  • Which operating system are you using? (Windows 10, etc.)
  • Which browser are you using? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, etc.)
  • Have you already tried clearing your cookies/cache?
- Cricket

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
system

Toshiba Qosmio laptop. (Tried on my phone and it was a disaster.)
Full site it says at the bottom left when I scroll down.
windows 7 home premium
IE
Yes

tks

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
I'll suggest that IE is your problem.

I have a home computer with win 7 and IE stopped working with this forum and some other sites about the beginning of the year.

Start using Chrome, Firefox or something else. IE is dead and no longer supported.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I.E. is long since dead, as Microsoft has abandoned it. It is no longer secure (not that it ever was) and no longer updated. I recommend FireFox, or Chrome, or one of the many re-writes of those 2. Such as Vivaldi, Comodo Ice Dragon, or Comodo Dragon...

·
Administrator
705 Posts
I.E. is long since dead, as Microsoft has abandoned it. It is no longer secure (not that it ever was) and no longer updated. I recommend FireFox, or Chrome, or one of the many re-writes of those 2. Such as Vivaldi, Comodo Ice Dragon, or Comodo Dragon...
These are all free too.
-Philip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts