Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
the bike b n lowerd shouldnt make any difference. besides skiing is one of the easyst stunts u can do. although kikn back up onto the seat might b a lil tricky cuss say ur going 60 mph sking n u mash ur toes to the ground to hard. your legs will literaly go flying up behind you. so wen ur learning to plant your toes to get your legs to kik up onto the seat by it self it would b a good idea to take it "real" easy at first depending on how fast your going. n remember its a lil harder to brake wen your sking. i was going around 90 mph in the pic in my avatar. not that its hard or anything. i would say wheelies are alot harder although i can do both.. ;]

·
Registered
654 Posts
the bike b n lowerd shouldnt make any difference. besides skiing is one of the easyst stunts u can do. although kikn back up onto the seat might b a lil tricky cuss say ur going 60 mph sking n u mash ur toes to the ground to hard. your legs will literaly go flying up behind you. so wen ur learning to plant your toes to get your legs to kik up onto the seat by it self it would b a good idea to take it "real" easy at first depending on how fast your going. n remember its a lil harder to brake wen your sking. i was going around 90 mph in the pic in my avatar. not that its hard or anything. i would say wheelies are alot harder although i can do both.. ;]
So what's your method for getting back on, do you kick your feet up or do you put your left foot on the peg first to lift you up?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Skitchin in front of Ducati Store

This is me skitchin off the back of my old YZF-600 in front of the Ducati store I used to work at. :cool:

L8R, Sterling

·
Registered
654 Posts
This is me skitchin off the back of my old YZF-600 in front of the Ducati store I used to work at. :cool:

L8R, Sterling
Haha that is pimp, do you have a bigger pic of that, I want to use that as my screensaver at work, so that I can freak my co-workers out lol

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
751 Posts
i used to do those all the time...til the time i tried to kick out of it and my jeans got caught on the pegs at about 70ish and the end result...well it sucked:infrandom

·
Registered
332 Posts
bigger pic

Haha that is pimp, do you have a bigger pic of that, I want to use that as my screensaver at work, so that I can freak my co-workers out lol

My email is [email protected]
Looks like I don't have bigger shot of that one. I could swear I had a full size shot of it but I guess I don't anymore.
L8R, Sterling

·
Registered
332 Posts
Throttle Lock?

Do you use a throttle lock for that trick?
Well I didn't on that bike but the 01 GSXR-1000 does have a fast idle that works just as well :D. I also just ordered a set of Throttle Meister bar ends that double as a cruise control! I can't wait to get home and try them out.

L8R, Sterling

41 - 60 of 88 Posts