i have more then him!

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
gixxer your just jealous!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, look at lytes total, she's got more than me, and my post count wont be going up that much anymore because they just made my job suck more, it was boring as it was, but then they change my hours and take away everyones internet. Horseshit.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
For your information gizzer I'm normally up for work while your most likely still at home drolling on your pillow.......
I'm at work right now working and whoring the same time... Multi task my friend multi task!

And ski that sucks man....change the house and no internet.....

My job just got a whole lot more boring during the day

Miss ya whoring man

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Lyte- said:
For your information gizzer I'm normally up for work while your most likely still at home drolling on your pillow.......
I'm at work right now working and whoring the same time... Multi task my friend multi task!

And ski that sucks man....change the house and no internet.....

My job just got a whole lot more boring during the day

Miss ya whoring man
fyi lyte I do work I go in at 8 in the morning at dont leave until 6, right now im at lunnch thats why im here just checkin up on thimgs

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Gixxie baby you know I love you I was just messing with you!

Hahahahaha

I just have a desk job (as everyone in the IS dept has)

So I can sit here with my high ass walls and play on the internet all I want... And the time my boss catch me he wanted to compair it to his blackberry we have for work...

Lets kiss and make up...

Send me some shipleys donuts!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
alright kiss and make up hahaha. just had a crazy day at work everything that could go wrong today did. damn im glad its over. how bout you send me some of those donuts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts