Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im looking for a slip on for my 2008 600. Can't stand the stocker, but im a college student right now so I'm not looking to drop a grand on a full system (YET). I've been trying to find some deals online but came up not overly successful. After shipping is said and done, it seems cheaper to just buy locally.

Anyone know of any sales on right now? Also, will an exhaust designed for '07 work for the 08's?

I like this, but its for the 06-07's.: http://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=16566&cat=469&page=1

·
Registered
95 Posts
From personal experience putting aftermarket stuff on my car, I say save $ until you can get what you really want. If it's a full exhaust system, then go for it. If it's only a slip-on, then get that. But don't "settle" for something less than what you really want just basing the purchase off of price. You'll end up pissed off in the end. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From personal experience putting aftermarket stuff on my car, I say save $ until you can get what you really want. If it's a full exhaust system, then go for it. If it's only a slip-on, then get that. But don't "settle" for something less than what you really want just basing the purchase off of price. You'll end up pissed off in the end. Just my two cents
I completely agree... however I bet nothing on your car was as hideous as the stock gixxer exhaust is! Haha... I'm not settling... just looking for a slip on to tie me over for now. Once im looking for a little more hp and im done school then I will be upgrading to a full system... but there's no way im settling with that stocker for much longer!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Haha, in your defense, the stock exhaust IS pretty bad. Which is why I picked a bike from the dealer showroom that already had the aftermarket exhaust. Good luck with your search either way!

Check www.sportbiketrackgear.com ... Just saw some exhaust systems you might be interested in. Some slip ons around $320. Even if you don't order, at least it gives you some more ideas whats out there. I have the Leo Vince slip-on they carry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.