Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeah i smoked an R1 tonight tw was probally an 02, but i smoked him so who cares what year. I noticed him comin up in my mirrors pretty quick right splittin cars and stuff to catch up so i let him he got right beside me and he down shifts so I like ok lets do this, I down shift and then the light turns red about 100 feet infront of us so we stop. well when we take off i just take off regular leave it in first and we get to about 20mph and he hits it and lets off,tellin me lets race, so then I get up beside him we go from about a 30 mph roll on he hits it first so he got the jump on me, i hit it and then just pull him in like crazy by the time im shiftin to second I got about 1/2 a bike length on him then after that hes just falls back by more and more, I let off after hit third and he was probally 2 bike lengths back by then. but heck yeah I was happy to beat an R1 with my 750. that just goes to show you suzuki is da best.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
damn what year?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
moto182003 said:
I smoked an amish guy yesterday...his wagon had 2 horsepower :thefinger
:rofl: :laughingr :funny:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
usdm420 said:
damn what year?
it was probally an 01 or 02, I think the main reason I smoked him is being a better rider. Im not saying that i am an expert though, just better than him

·
Registered
543 Posts
glad to see you put it down on him.....in his sleep he's gonna be seeing gsxR's flying by his eyes and waking up in cold sweats, i just hope he seen the 750 sticker so it just hurts a little more...nice work bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
:laughingr :laughingr
Good stuff man!

·
Registered
55 Posts
what street were yall on??? 42nd? well hell i say we line them up at nine mile and see who gots the fastest 750 in town.LOL. but right now me and rick are tried 1 win for me one for him. And michael's 04 750 anit got shit on rick and my self. But i hear your 750 is pulling some hella good numbers on the dyno.

Matt
webmaster of odessasportbikes.com

·
Registered
706 Posts
rkrummel01 said:
glad to see you put it down on him.....in his sleep he's gonna be seeing gsxR's flying by his eyes and waking up in cold sweats, i just hope he seen the 750 sticker so it just hurts a little more...nice work bro :thumbup:
Hell ya...my favorite quate is "R-1's suck GSXR exhaust fumes!!!!" :laughingr Next time ya see him just give him the old :thumbup: :funny:

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's good stuff. Most guys would be even more pissed to get beat by a girl.......plus, on a 750. Awesome!!

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
smoke?

moto182003 said:

How do you keep a amish guy lit?. Kinda like smoked turkey....to soogy...Have to use propane torch to keep it lit..

·
Registered
706 Posts
gixerfast said:
What?? Im a dude not a girl.
:laughingr :funny: Well if you were a "Girl" that would have been the cherry on top for the story!!!!! That R-1 dude would have been even more ashamed than you already made him!!!!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
when i asked what year bike, i meant your 750 haha

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sorry dude. I knew I shouldn't have smoked that fatty. Don't know what I was thinking. But, if you were a girl, it would have been a lot worse for that guy. Sorry again.....now I'm gonna go work on my hooked on phonics so I can read better.

·
Registered
706 Posts
gixxerk1 said:
Sorry dude. I knew I shouldn't have smoked that fatty. Don't know what I was thinking. But, if you were a girl, it would have been a lot worse for that guy. Sorry again.....now I'm gonna go work on my hooked on phonics so I can read better.
:laughingr :funny: :pimp: ......"Huked on fonics wurked fer me!"

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Fatty?

gixxerk1 said:

You what they say about smokin dope.......................It will make you answer to "Hey Stupid", 10 seconds slower............. :laughingr

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's not funny!!! I are smart. And that's all I got to say bout that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts