Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last Saturday we had a huge storm here in the Northeast.
My area got hit with about 18".
Here is a pic of my deck this morning, 5 days after.
We have had 3 days, about 45, but yesterday and today
it is freakin cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this morning it was -10.
We lost a couple inches on those warmer days.
To freakin cold to go out on the quad!!
Just thought i would share our great weather here in NJ.
At least next week, i will be in SC for the week.
I travel for work, gets me around.

CT

·
Registered
164 Posts
Man I am also on the east coast and we felt a little of that. Only 8 inches to your 18 but its all good. Last time I seen snow that high was the Blizzard of 96!! Well we had a chance to have some fun check it out Fun in the Snow

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
haha, only 18 inches! I'm in Brockton mass and we got about the most out of everyone, it was something like 34 inches of so, on top of a foot that was on the ground from the past week, and then we got another foot a couple days ago, this weather is nuts. My bike is covered but it's out back on the patio and is COMPLETELY covered, can't tell where it is anymore. At least it won't get stolen...

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Got2josh said:
haha, only 18 inches! I'm in Brockton mass and we got about the most out of everyone, it was something like 34 inches of so, on top of a foot that was on the ground from the past week, and then we got another foot a couple days ago, this weather is nuts. My bike is covered but it's out back on the patio and is COMPLETELY covered, can't tell where it is anymore. At least it won't get stolen...
No it'll just get rusted.

·
Registered
295 Posts
when i lived in PEI we had a snowfall of about 4-5 feet....woke up and went out side and was eye level to the snowbank, there was a couple inches of our van stickin out in the driveway....best part was that school was canceled for a week and the snowfall happend right at the end of xmas holidays :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts