Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yes bitches already......we didn't have a showing AT ALL at the first 1, so i'm already setting up part 2. :2hard

Date: Saturday Sept. 3rd
Time: 2pm-?
120 Via Verde Park Road
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909) 599-8411

Its by Raging Waters (where the 10/57 meet)

I'll supply the grill and an ice chest. Hell, I'll even bring some meat/sodas.
The 1st one was a warm-up, this one is gonna be the big one! :arsenal

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Yah change the date im on call that weekend!

also im out of town from august 3-8

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
wana use the old rsvp tread for this one?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think USDM passed out someone check on him!!! No responses I think he inhaled to many bug foggers!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
haha naw he should barely be getting home from work.... so he is most likely chilling and shit

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so what date then??? i cant do any other weekend in august...1st weekend of sept?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Don't be jealous! Its all about southern california

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Yah represent socal!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
haha yeah thats always an option

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yeah, lets get everyone to go this time that was supposed to. as long as I haven't moved yet, I'm down with that sh!t. any weekend except this one and the first in aug.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
DAMNIT people start RSVP'ing!

AND PLEASE only RSVP if your really going to come! cause people are buying food depending on how many people who RSVP (which is the purpose of doing that) so if your not coming dont waste the rest of our's money!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
SDGIXXER750 said:
Yeah, lets get everyone to go this time that was supposed to. as long as I haven't moved yet, I'm down with that sh!t. any weekend except this one and the first in aug.

:thumbup:

thats my ***** joanna (is that spelled right?)

haha what you bringing?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i learned long ago...never to walk in anyone's shado.........wait a minute!!! WTF!?!?!?!?

:funny:

anyways, i learned a long time ago with car meets...i never base the quantity of what i'm bringing on how many people are SUPPOSED to show up. Just bring a decent amount (enough to feed 5-10 people depending on what it is) and everything else will fall into place...these kind of events always end up having plenty of supplies/grub :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.