Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we managed to get about 13 bikes together in a matter of 1 day.....lets setup a ride in advance for the last weekend in Nov./1st week of Dec. (either Nov.27th, or Dec. 2)

let me know which day would be best by the end of this week and we'll set the official date/time.

i don't see any reason why we couldn't pull together 30-40 bikes....i'll be posting this info on all the gixxer boards, along with a few others...

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
i think i will have to be in san diego for the during that holiday weekend sorry

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
oh is it after then i should have no reason to go visit my parents... ummm its not labled a holiday at big bear so i as long as i can snow board either day that weekend i should be fine

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually, we agreed on Nov. 14th as the official date hahaha :thumbup:

OFFICIAL!
Nov. 14th ACH!

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
and who is we?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i posted this same info on 4 other boards....H-T/R6messagenet, and 2 others (i forgot) hahaha

but the majority voted on date/time/event and thats what came out of it
nov. 14th azusa canyon highway, we meet at 9am

exact meet spot will be set soon

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Ummm so its a canyon run...

Where is azusa canyon hwy?

Not sure if I'm ready for canyon runs yet...

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TRUST me i'm not gona be hauling ass thru the canyon either....we'll let the rossi's/haydens go up first and they'll wait on the other side...azusa canyon is located in azusa :p

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Okay I will have fishy follow in the car with gas can's.. I still duno the true milage of my beast on a full tank and I don't want to get stuck out there assed out!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/AngelsCrest.htm

there ya go...it starts in the pasadena area, not azusa...and its angeles crest...i got it mixed up with azusa canyon

ANYWAYS, people are still throwing together meet spot ideas (somewhere between pasadena and san bernardino

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
neither one of those citys are between me and angles crest well I have to pass through pasadena but by then I'm already out there.. And if we going out there I think I'm going to need a bigger gas can there no gas stations out there once we hit the road... Did you check the weather forcast for that day? Might want to make it flexable and remind people its going to be cold as hell up there this time of year..

Oooh fishy can carry snacks and water in the car also...

Maybe you should organize like a small fee and we can hit up costco for drinks and snacks and stuff?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think there's cafe up there and we were just gonna stop and have lunch there :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
suit your self

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Bike is still out of commision waiting on a new alternator

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.