Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having my bike not touch one thing for over a year, last night it happened. I pulled into my office and when I went to put my right foot down, my pants got stuck on my peg. I laid it over to the right side slowly, but damn it still broke my brake lever, turn signal, and put some scratches on my fairing, but mostly just on the SUZUKI sticker. I was so fucking pissed off words can't even explain. Does anyone know where to get the corona sticker set? Also a brake lever handle? Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
That sucks man, I know exactly how that is, my first gsxr was untouched for a year and a half, then bam hits the pavement. Are you looking for the whole sticker set or just particular stickers? Lemme know and I'll look around for ya. check your wanted ad also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my sUZuki (caps are the ones that got damaged) got messed up when it tipped. I've seen those corona sticker kits and was thinking I might as well get one of those and redo all the stickers on my bike, then put a clear coat over them when I am done. So if you see anything like that, let me know would you. Thanks again Ski and anyone else, I really appreciate it.. Later guys.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
you should be able to get the levers on ebay

·
Registered
869 Posts
I had the same thing almost happen to me the other day. Then yesterday I pull in put the stand down and notice that my bike is still going over I look down and the pavement is so hot that the stand was sinking into the ground. Thank God or whoever you believe in that is didn't hit the ground.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea with my old bike I was doing construction and when I was building the walls on the house, I look across the street to see my bike sitting at like a 45 degree angle. :headscrat I was like holy shit, ran out there and put it on some concrete. Fuck asphalt, that shit sucks when it gets hot..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
So did you find out what the problem is????

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
sorry wrong post, haha, its still early for me. :laughingr

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ski, if you mean the ringing deal in my moms ears, I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know though. If I am way off que here, just smack me and tell me to shut the hell up. :thefinger

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bishopalstare said:
Ski, if you mean the ringing deal in my moms ears, I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know though. If I am way off que here, just smack me and tell me to shut the hell up. :thefinger
no your right on que, I just wasn't in the right damn thread, but yea keep me updated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
stickers?

dude , suzuki sells those kits , but they are high dollar if you want to customize sticker wise then tapeworks.com has awesome packages as well as special colors im talkin' all the colors of the rainbow, plus carbon , chrome , and colored carbon and chrome

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Ike, btw, were you registered on here before? Good to have you aboard, you seem to know a fairly decent amount. Welcome to the site!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts