Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 18.8%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never EVER interested in politics. And wasnt going to vote at all. But as i heard more and more about the canidates, I quickly came to the conclusion Kerry would be a bad choice.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I stay in texas and bush was our man over Texas and from his experience I go Kerry :laughingr

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
If anyone saw south park last week they said it best. Like every election it's between a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i went with kerry on the standpoint that 1. i don't like how bush runs things.......2. i had to vote for the next clsest person that had a chance to win the election...i went with kerry

i would've voted for nader/perot if i knew that they had enough backing to win

:2hard political parties

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
and this guy is smart right?

please......

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
out of the majority of people i know online and whatnot about 80% of them that voted for kerry, they did it just out of hatred for Bush, which i think is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard. Kerry to me just seems like he has NO leadership at all, he contradics everything he says, and hes living off some half ass "war hero" story which i guess makes him think hes god. He comes off to me as not only confused but a coward as well.

If Osama bin Laden wants this country to elect Kerry, I think that speaks volumes.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
and this guy is smart right?

please......
not really, but he has two HOT fucking daughters.

·
Registered
249 Posts
at least Bush stands for something, Kerry stands for whatever will get him ele cted. If he's like that now,if we ever get nailed by rogue747's then i guess Kerry will have invited his running mate osama over to kill us.. Ollie North went to Iraq to interview the troops on the front lines of the fighting( for FOX news) he said not one of the people(men and women) interviewed would vote for Kerry. If the troops don't want him that says alot

·
Registered
122 Posts
at least you have a choice not to vote in oz you get a $50 fine if you don't vote.There all dills you just have to decide on what dill you vote for.

·
Registered
617 Posts
wow...that's messed up. "You have the right to vote...excersise that right, or pay for it."

I'll be totally honest...I didn't vote. I don't like how Bush has done things so far....and if he wins I'm seriously considering moving to the Bahamas, but at the same time Kerry doesn't boast enough confidence to make me feel comfortable to cast my vote with him...so I didn't vote for either.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
My dad did 3 tours in iraq since 9/11 and a countless terms before that ... also a native Texan, My brother served 4 terms there, My cousin is STILL over there also a Texan..

NO ONE IN MY FAMILY voted for BUSH!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lyte- said:
My dad did 3 tours in iraq since 9/11 and a countless terms before that ... also a native Texan, My brother served 4 terms there, My cousin is STILL over there also a Texan..

NO ONE IN MY FAMILY voted for BUSH!

so instead if kerry wins hes going to cut back on gov security including military supplies, and pull troops out after a few months...only to bring the terrorists to the US. Great plan by supurb leader whom himself found a loop hole to get him out of vietnam. Not to mention how Kerry himself voted for the war in Iraq. Hes not sure where he stands himself, we dont need him as a leader. Atleast Bush has stayed with one idea instead of trying to tell the people what they want just to get elected like Kerry.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
I don't really like kerry to much I just know I want Bush's ass out of office!

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
And its the things that bush stands for which makes me want his ass out of office!

I don't see how he is so anti gay and his running mates gay daughter is one of the main people helping out on the bush and cheney campain... Sounds like he will do almost anything to get elected his self....

Btw I never said I voted for kerry I just said I didn't vote for bush's sorry ass....

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ha speaking of loop holes lets see how many of you guys AND GALS will be looking for loop holes when and if bush gets reelected and puts forth his new reforms for the selective service and the draft he wants to start back up.

According to my parents (who both work for the government in the defense sector) and from what I have heard and read.. The new draft will include both men and woman from 18 to 25 regardless of school status ( means college is no longer an excuse) will be drafted.. And he is trying to work out a deal with canada to not accept and draft dodgers......

Doesn't effect me I'm well pass 25 but it effects a lot of other people on this site and in this country!

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
I mean either way I'm going to keep on living pretty much the same life...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the deal with draft dodgers and canada has already been set instone. I wouldnt dodge the draft and if my country needed me so be it. Id rather fight in some run down 3rd world country than have terrorism in the US.

Just pass a law saying any draft dodgers will be shot under conviction of treason. F- the presidential pardon given for Vietnam whether or not your for or against the war you should do what your country needs you to do.

Bush isnt against gays hes just against gay marriages. Which I agree with. I could careless whos with who but marriage is something more sacraficial. Its always been btwn a male and female.

Living the same life until California, New York, Florida all starts getting bombarded with terrorism. I like being safe when i get up in the morning I like my freedom and sence of comfort, kerry is just cutting the wrong things when it comes to "fixing the budget"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts