Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've decided to sell one of my Gixxers, it's a K1 750, full oem restoration and perfect in every way, zero issues, zero scratches or marks etc. It's currently up at my local bike shop in the Portland Oregon area, I'm letting them deal with selling it, links below if you or anyone you know is interested, thx in advance for spreading the word, shipping can be arranged.

EDRPERFORMANCE - âš ï¸ FOR SALE âš ï¸ The worlds CLEANEST MOST...

http://instagr.am/p/CW_UcbnvjAR/
Showroom Fresh 2001 Suzuki GSXR 750 Mint Fully Restored! -...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. This is what they call a “No expense spared restoration”. Very nicely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, a labor of love indeed. I also have a complete spare set of the K1 750 red silver black oem bodywork and tank with the black wheels that I'm hoarding for this bike, all in perfect excellent like new condition, I only had them on the bike for about ~500 dry street miles, now just boxed up for future if needed. If the potential buyer of the bike isn't interested in adding the 2nd set of bodywork to the purchase I'll be selling that set and wheels separately if anyone is interested let me know. Yes I'm a Gixxer parts hoarder lol, pic below when she had the red silver black set on.

·
Super Moderator
10,638 Posts
Nice. $7k for a 20 yo bike sounds high but with used prices the way they are and it being a beautiful example, your price was fair.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. $7k for a 20 yo bike sounds high but with used prices the way they are and it being a beautiful example, your price was fair.
Thanks, I agree the used market is really hot right now, it sold for $9500 including the extra set of bodywork tank & wheels, I'll give the shop a cut of that for doing all the pics and advertising etc. A Gixxer collector bought it, I saw some pics of how many Gixxers he has and was drooling, I'm happy that she's going to a good home and won't be abused. I'm not going to say in this current market you can make money but it does seem to help not lose money, the amount of $ I had into the restoration over the years and extra set of discontinued bodywork it's probably a push. I didn't buy and restore it to sell and make $, it's just a fun way to spend time, being able to move it on to a new owner and not lose $ is a win to me. I'm sad to see her go, but have another Gixxer to love on, so all is well.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
The 22+ K miles was a thing.
Beautiful bike.

OP, - hoarder? Might you have a right bottom side white piece for a K5/6 1000? LOL MInes has a small crack in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts